Reborn!!

Reborn!!
I love Reborn.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Replay by Iyaz

This song by Iyaz is a catchy one.True to it's title, the words of the song are repeated over and over again.An example is from the first few lyrics of the song
:Shawty's like a melody in my head
That I can't keep out
Got me singin' like
Na na na na everyday
It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay

Shawty's like a melody in my head
That I can't keep out
Got me singin' like
Na na na na everyday
It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay

The song features nice and catchy vocals by Iyaz,a British Virginia singer.It also starts of with a seamingly techno beat in which Iyaz's song seems distant and far away before blasting away with a starting peformance of the starting lyrics by Iyaz.

Besides these points, i personally like this song because of the constant beat displayed throughout the song and the way the singer, Iyaz, sings the song. I  also like the melody and Iyaz's perculiar way of singing,

Also, the song is a nice one as it is not only catchy but also easy to learn with it's reptitive lyrics and melody.I have posted the video for you to watch and listen to.

2 comments:

Chun Yi said...

I like the song too.It is such an inspiring one.

Yoap Rui Hang said...

I agree with Chun Yi. The song is one of my favourites.