Reborn!!

Reborn!!
I love Reborn.

Sunday, April 18, 2010



I went for the annual gym camp for the Hwa Chong gymnasts which was held in the school gym. We had a sleepover at the gym and were free to do whatever we wanted in the gym. It was pure fun. We started with a simple activity of "wrestling.", i wasn't so good but managed to sabotage a senior 3 times ^_^. Then , we carried out a daily tradition, tau porking(it means to sabotage again). My team mates and i grabbed a gymnast called Daryl and pushed him onto  a soft mat on the sponge, next we grabbed his limbs and tickled him, we were gleeful as Daryl struggled and laughed.Next, we moved on to a yearly tradition, the "castle". My team mates and i chose a venue under the rings and started laying sponges as a foundation and it ended up as the castle in photo 1. Then, we wrecked it due to instability and rebuilt it. We closed up the gaps in the sponges that we had made and rebuilt the "castle" as seen in picture 2.After that we finished the castle  as seen in picture 3.
However, the castle collapsed the next day, a twist to the hard labour of building it. It took us half an hour to build it.
It was a fun experience that involved me diving into the sponge pit, jumping like a monkey and building a castle out of sponges. I loved the experience and would definitely go again next year.
I also played a adapted version of soccer.We were free to move around freely on our feet but had to hit the ball while doing a handstand. I managed to score no goals, this made me very sad.However, i managed to set the goal up and that alone satisfied me. After all, winning is not everything. I managed to slam into 3 people and miss the ball 5 times. I played this for about an hour before going to play dodge ball using sponges. we played this game with a few seniors. However strong the seniors were, we thrashed them and made them do 100 push-ups each.
bedtime for me was 2pm and i slept until six before waking up and chasing this guy called zihao. Gym camp ended at 9:30 for me the next morning, why couldn't it have been longer.....

No comments: