Reborn!!

Reborn!!
I love Reborn.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My learning style

My learning style is interpersonal, linguistic, kinaesthetic and intrapersonal,and this result is a suprise to myself.(all of them were about the same.)
I feel that this test is a good indicator of the type of multiple intelligence that i have and possess.The definition of interpersonal is a interesting one.It refers to the ability to interact with people.In this case , it is the ability to interact with classmates and schoolmates in HCI.
 The other definition of interpersonal is the communication existing between certain individuals.In short by doing this test i have found out that i have indeed a useful learning style.
My other learning styles are more mundane ones, with kinaesthetic being the least surprising one as i am a gymnast.
(Well the test result may be slightly inaccurate if you do not take it seriously)
So as to allow you to take the test too, i have posted the URL below
:http://www.engr.ncsu.edu/learningstyles/ilsweb.html
Good luck and hopefully have a excellent desired multiple intelligence result!
Au revoir, Merci!

No comments: