Reborn!!

Reborn!!
I love Reborn.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Journal entry of sergeant Nolan

Journal Entry of Sergeant Nolan


Yesterday, a most heinous crime was committed, the murder of my friend Patrick Maloney.He had been a policeman too and was a rather senior one too.That morning, i had seen Patrick,he had been his usual self, happy and jovial.That night, when we were called up to check on this murder, I was shocked.Who would have killed Patrick.
I went down to the house anyway and saw the body of my friend Patrick lying on the floor, his body twisted at an unnatural angle.I immediately suspected his wife Mary Maloney,but upon hearing that she had an alibi, i was convinced that she was not the murderer.Also,the look of grief on her face compelled me to believe that she was not the cold-blooded murderer who had killed Patrick. After observing a slight dent on patrick's skull, i deduced that Patrick had not only been hit from behing with great force but had also been hit by a heavy and thick object."Where was the murder weapon?',I pondered. Due to the fact that I  had rushed down to the house along with other policemen and was very hungry,Mrs Maloney, upon seeing my hunger, quickly offered a rack of lamb  to the policemen and I.
The rack of lamb was a good one ,it had been well cooked.Upon being unable to find any other clues or the murder weapon, The policemen and I left the house together.

No comments: